123 HP Printer Services
USB Printer Setup
It is easy to connect the HP printer to the active network using USB cable. You may need specific HP Printer drivers and software for this. The USB Printer connectivity also enables wired and wireless setup. HP Printer USB Setup also helps in connecting the device to the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Drivers are the essential component of a printer for efficient functioning. Usually, there are 2 variants of drivers, Basic Drivers – A list of drivers for enabling the basic features and Full-Feature Drivers: Choose one from a complete set of latest drivers to enable all features.
WiFi Protected Setup is a securer mode of Wireless Connectivity. The WPS mode has 2 options Push-button mode and WPS PIN mode. You can use either of this mode to connect to the network or the devices. You can now easily spot the 8-digit WPS PIN code of your HP Printer.
Looking for virtual assistant? We’re here to assist you!!!
123 HP Printer Models
HP Printer Driver Platform
HP Printers are compatible with almost every OS version of Windows and MAC. We are here to assist you the best hp printer software for both Windows OS versions (XP to 10) and MAC OS versions (10.7 to 10.14).
Printer Supports the following Features:
WPS Pin Setup
First Time HP Printer Setup
The first time printer setup involves both Hardware setup and Software Setup.Unpacking, ink cartridge installation, and loading paper are hardware setup steps. Software setup is downloading the right set of drivers and software for installation.
- To begin with, the HP Printer first time setup, unbox the new printer.
- Peel off the packing materials both from the external and the internal surface.
- Next, connect the HP printer to the direct power supply and turn it on.
- Now, install the original HP Ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Then, load the recommended papers (US A-4 size) into the input tray and align it according to the guidelines.
- Finally, proceed to the Driver download process for efficient Printer functioning.
Note: Do not touch the copper contact head during the cartridge installation. It will cause ink clots or leakage.
HP Printer Driver Download
Driver download is mandatory for the complete HP Printer Setup process. Make use of the specific HP printer drivers either from the CD/DVD that arrive in box. Here are the easy instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/setup – HP Printer Driver Download.
- To begin with, the driver download, connect the printer to the network with the USB cable or the Ethernet (LAN) cable.
- Next, visit the link to download the latest versions of the Driver, software, and firmware.
- Now, run the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the driver download process.
- Then, connect it to a device (Windows or MAC) with the USB cable when the Setup wizard prompts.
- Following these steps let you to download and install the driver easily.
Tip: Connect the HP printer to the direct power supply to avoid any power fluctuations.
HP Printer Wireless Setup
HP Wireless Printer Setup
Connecting the HP Printer to the network and devices is now easy with the Wireless Setup. You can easily establish a secure connection through the Wireless Setup mode. Here are the basic instructions for HP Printer Wireless Setup.
- To begin with, the HP Printer Wireless Setup, go to the Settings option on your HP Printer control panel.
- Next, select the option Wireless Setup Wizard.
- This will initiate the Wireless Setup option.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed further with the Wireless Setup option.
- Midway the process, the wizard will list all the available wireless connections nearby. Now, select your network name from the list and enter the password for the connection.
Tip: If you are unable to spot your Wireless network name in the list, you can add it manually using 123.hp.com/setup.
WPS Pin on HP Printer
You can also connect the HP Printer to the devices through WPS PIN mode. WiFi Protected mode is a secure way to connect the printer and the devices to the network. Here, you can also use the secure 8-digit WPS PIN Code for establishing a connection.
- To begin with, the WPS PIN Mode Setup, disconnect the Ethernet cable between the printer and the network.
- Next, go to the Settings option on the 123.hp.com printer’s control panel.
- Now, select the option WiFi Protected Mode. Here you can see 2 options – Push-button mode and the WPS PIN mode.
- Select the option WPS PIN Mode. Now, you can see the printer displaying the 8-digit WPS code on the screen.
- Now use this code and connect the devices to the same (i.e) active network. By this way, wps setup is done easily.
Information: WPS PIN Code is an 8-digit code that helps in secured connection.
123 HP Mobile Printing
HP ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is an option that enables you to mail the file straight to your 123.hp.com printer for a print job. Now, set a default and custom mail ID for your HP printer in the format “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
HP AirPrint Setup
If you are an iOS lover, HP AirPrint is just for you! HP AirPrint is an option that helps you in printing a file straight from any iOS device. It is a default option in every iOS device with version 4.2 and more.
HP Mobile Print Setup
HP Mobile print allows you to print from any Android mobile using the HP Mopria plugin or the Google Cloud Print. You can now get the Mopria plugin from the Google Play Store and print any file.
123 hp printer problem fix
HP Printer Software Setup
After downloading the Drivers and software file to your device, the next step is to install it properly. The software installation process will allow you to enable the HP Printer features completely. With the right Drivers and software, 123 hp printer driver download is easy by following the below steps:
- To begin with, the Software Setup process, get the full feature pack drivers and software to your device.
- Next, run the AutoRun file and proceed further by accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to proceed further with the HP Printer Software Setup process.
- Finally, enable the complete features with this software using 123.hp.com/setup.
Information:You can get the complete set of latest version drivers and software from 123.hp.com driver download link.
Tip:You can also install a specific set of drivers and software using HP Printer USB Setup.
HP Printer Driver Installation Issue
Usually, driver installation may cause a few error codes. It is now easy to rectify these with expert assistance. Most of these errors are due to non-compatible drivers or outdated 123.hp.com drivers. Now you can fix many of these with easy driver update or the firmware update process. Some of such common error codes or messages are here:
- HP Printer Driver is unavailable:This error may arise when the driver downloaded is either not compatible or outdated. You can easily fix this by getting the right set of drivers and software for your HP Printer.
- Fatal error during driver installation or download:The fatal error is usually due to no communication between the 123.hp.com printer and the device. You can now fix this with easy troubleshooting steps from our experts.
- Printer not found:This is one of the most common errors. Now you can add your HP Printer to the list manually in case the driver setup wizard is unable to spot it.
Information: If you face any of these errors, call our experts at1-844-896-6313.