HP deskjet 3752 Printer with WPS
Easily connect your HP deskjet 3752 printer with wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected setup. Connect the HP deskjet 3752 printer to your wireless network. HP deskjet 3752 WPS has two method of connections. Those are, Push button method and WPS Pin method.
Connecting the HP deskjet 3752 printer to WPS
Complete the printer connection with wireless by turning your printer and router in Wireless Setup mode.
- Step 1: Power on HP deskjet 3752 printer and Wireless Router.
- Step 2: Connect your HP deskjet 3752 printer with wireless network. Make sure your router has a WPS option.
- Step 3: Turn your HP deskjet 3752 printer to wireless connection mode.
- Step 4: Once connected, proceed to HP deskjet 3752 driver installation.
- Step 5: During the HP deskjet 3752 driver installation, the wizard will list the network available for your printer.
- Step 6: Select your HP deskjet 3752 printer and connect using WPS Pin.
- Step 7: Make sure your printer and computer is on the same wireless network.
- Step 8: Print to your HP deskjet 3752 wireless printer.
Note: If the WPS method is now working. It may WPS setup mode is timed out. Re-configure the deskjet 3752 printer with wireless network by installing drivers.