HP Envy 5055 Printer with WPS
Easily connect your HP Envy 5055 printer with wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected setup. Connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to your wireless network. HP Envy 5055 WPS has two method of connections. Those are, Push button method and WPS Pin method.
Connecting the HP Envy 5055 printer to WPS
Complete the printer connection with wireless by turning your printer and router in Wireless Setup mode.
- Step 1: Power on HP Envy 5055 printer and Wireless Router.
- Step 2: Connect your HP Envy 5055 printer with wireless network. Make sure your router has a WPS option.
- Step 3: Turn your HP Envy 5055 printer to wireless connection mode.
- Step 4: Once connected, proceed to HP Envy 5055 driver installation.
- Step 5: During the HP Envy 5055 driver installation, the wizard will list the network available for your printer.
- Step 6: Select your HP Envy 5055 printer and connect using WPS Pin.
- Step 7: Make sure your printer and computer is on the same wireless network.
- Step 8: Print to your HP Envy 5055 wireless printer.
Note: If the WPS method is now working. It may WPS setup mode is timed out. Re-configure the Envy 5055 printer with wireless network by installing drivers.