123.hp.com/setup 7155 services
HP Envy 7155 All-in-one Printer is quite easy to afford. It drives out maximum features at a minimum cost for its users. It is power packed with less defects in an attractive color. 123.hp.com/setup 7155 is alone required to enjoy existing features. Here, we listed you the necessary steps required for hp envy7155 setup. Go through the steps to end up 123 hp com setup 7155 in few minutes.
123.hp.com/setup 7155 - HP Envy 7155 Printer Setup
- To begin with 123.hp.com/setup 7155, unbox the printer and take out all other accessories like from the package.
- Take out the power cable to join one side of the cable to the printer and attach the other side to the divider outlet.
- Press the power button and hold on until there is no commotion before opening the cartridge.
- In 123.hp.com/envy7155 remove the packaging material from the cartridges, paper tray, power cords, USB cords and place it aside.
- Place the paper on the paper tray according to the size of the paper tray adjust your papers.
123.hp.com/envy7155 - Installing the Driver on Windows
Download Updated Printer Driver for Envy 7155
- Firstly, verify whether your PC is naturally set to download hp driver programming.
- Go to Windows to change the device install HP Envy 7155 printer and then click on the change device installation settings in the control panel.
- Install the HP Envy 7155 printer and then change device installation settings in the control panel settings.
- The display box will pop up with” do you need Windows to download driver software in 123.hp.com/setup 7155 and reasonable symbol for your device”.
- Follow the instruction that needs to download the driver software, this will help you in getting a good quality of print from 123.hp.com/setup.
Install the Print Driver with the Add a Printer Setup wizard
- Initially, use the Windows Add a Printer wizard to install the built- in printer driver.Go to control, select the control board choice. Click on view gadgets and 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer.
- Open the windows to select the device or Envy 7155 printer.The printer will now in running mode, follow the guidelines given.
- Click on the window refresh for the printer driver to refresh.Select your printer name and follow the directions.
- Choose to include a printer utilizing TCP/IP address or hostname and type the printer IP address.
- Now, your printer driver will get install with an Add a printer wizard.
Set up Envy7155 printer connection again to resolve few issues
Step 1 : How to Reconnect Envy 7155 Printer
- To connect another hp envy 7155 printer, pick the association type and follow the given steps.
- If the printer name is shown and the connection does not establish, click on the retry button and proceed with the following steps.
- Click on the power catch up to turn off hp envy7155 WPS Pin printer.
- Close other operations currently running on your system and click on Reboot the PC.Chance will be more to resolve the issue, but if this is not happening follow the below steps.
- Uninstalling the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer software is the best option to move with.Uninstalling can be done by following the given steps below.
Step 2 : How to Uninstall any HP Envy 7155 Printer Software
- Firstly, uninstall the 123 hp envy7155 printer driver program from your PC before reinstalling the driver.
- If the printer is connected to the USB cable, separate the cable from the printer.
- Similarly, browse Windows and click on the Program and Features from the option given below.
- Then, from the list displayed, select your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer name, and uninstall.
- Go through the steps given below as it will provide guidelines to avoid hurdles.
- Then again, restart the PC.
Step 3 : Reinstall the latest driver for Envy 7155
- Initially, switch on the printer.
- If printer is connected with the USB cables, remove all the cable from the printer.
- Move to the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer tech support- software and driver downloads.
- To identify your item, pick a printer and type your printer demonstrate number and click on submit button.
- If there is a need to change the working framework, click on the change and discover your hp envy7155 driver printer and snap change once more.
- From the driver heading, click on download for downloading the complete software packages.
- And move forward by following the given procedure below to restart the computer and the printer.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and the Envy 7155 Printer
- To restart the computer and printer, firstly turn off 123 hp envy 7155 printer.
- After a while, close all the running application in your PC and reboot your PC.
- Again switch on the computer.
- Click on the HP envy 7155 Printer assistant, in this process you can open the Printer assistants. You can see the issue would have been resolved and your envy7155 printer is ready for work.
- If 123 hp envy 7155 Printer Assistant can’t open, and if the Printer setup and software is shown, restart the PC and 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer.
- By doing so, the connection will get established again and your printer will be ready to print with the rich quality.