HP Envy 7158 Printer with WPS
Easily connect your HP Envy 7158 printer with wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected setup. Connect the HP Envy 7158 printer to your wireless network. HP Envy 7158 WPS has two method of connections. Those are, Push button method and WPS Pin method.
Connecting the HP Envy 7158 printer to WPS
Complete the printer connection with wireless by turning your printer and router in Wireless Setup mode.
- Step 1: Power on HP Envy 7158 printer and Wireless Router.
- Step 2: Connect your HP Envy 7158 printer with wireless network. Make sure your router has a WPS option.
- Step 3: Turn your HP Envy 7158 printer to wireless connection mode.
- Step 4: Once connected, proceed to HP Envy 7158 driver installation.
- Step 5: During the HP Envy 7158 driver installation, the wizard will list the network available for your printer.
- Step 6: Select your HP Envy 7158 printer and connect using WPS Pin.
- Step 7: Make sure your printer and computer is on the same wireless network.
- Step 8: Print to your HP Envy 7158 wireless printer.
Note: If the WPS method is now working. It may WPS setup mode is timed out. Re-configure the Envy 7158 printer with wireless network by installing drivers.