HP Officejet 3830 Printer with WPS
Easily connect your HP Officejet 3830 printer with wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected setup. Connect the HP Officejet 3830 printer to your wireless network. HP Officejet 3830 WPS has two method of connections. Those are, Push button method and WPS Pin method.
Connecting the HP Officejet 3830 printer to WPS
Complete the printer connection with wireless by turning your printer and router in Wireless Setup mode.
- Step 1: Power on HP Officejet 3830 printer and Wireless Router.
- Step 2: Connect your HP Officejet 3830 printer with wireless network. Make sure your router has a WPS option.
- Step 3: Turn your HP Officejet 3830 printer to wireless connection mode.
- Step 4: Once connected, proceed to HP Officejet 3830 driver installation.
- Step 5: During the HP Officejet 3830 driver installation, the wizard will list the network available for your printer.
- Step 6: Select your HP Officejet 3830 printer and connect using WPS Pin.
- Step 7: Make sure your printer and computer is on the same wireless network.
- Step 8: Print to your HP Officejet 3830 wireless printer.
Note: If the WPS method is now working. It may WPS setup mode is timed out. Re-configure the Officejet 3830 printer with wireless network by installing drivers.