HP deskjet 2710 Printer with WPS
Easily connect your HP deskjet 2710 printer with wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected setup. Connect the HP deskjet 2710 printer to your wireless network.To get HP deskjet 2710 WPS Pin has two method of connections. Those are, Push button method and WPS Pin method.
Connecting the HP deskjet 2710 printer to WPS
Complete the printer connection with wireless by turning your printer and router in Wireless Setup mode.
- Step 1: Power on HP deskjet 2710 printer and Wireless Router.
- Step 2: Connect your HP deskjet 2710 printer with wireless network. Make sure your router has a HP deskjet 2710 WPS Pin option.
- Step 3: Turn your HP deskjet 2710 printer to wireless connection mode.
- Step 4: Once connected, proceed to HP deskjet 2710 driver installation.
- Step 5: During the HP deskjet 2710 driver installation, the wizard will list the network available for your printer.
- Step 6: Select your HP deskjet 2710 printer and connect using WPS Pin.
- Step 7: Make sure your printer and computer is on the same wireless network.
- Step 8: Print to your HP deskjet 2710 wireless printer.
Note: If the WPS method is now working. It may take time to get HP deskjet 2710 WPS Pin setup mode is timed out. Re-configure the deskjet 2710 printer with wireless network by installing drivers.