How to Install HP Deskjet 980c Driver ?
- Before starting to install the driver, make sure that you set the Windows to download the software automatically.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj980c printer to the network using a wired or hp wireless network
according to your convenience.
- Download the appropriate driver software from this website and install it on the Windows computer.
- To install hp 123 downloaded software, tap on Run or Yes when prompted.
- Once the software have got installed, you have to choose the desired connection type on the connection screen.
- Your Windows computer will detect the available Deskjet 980c printer for the network.
Reach Us to Satisfy the need of Resolving your Printer Issues with Quick Process.
We Extend our Hands to Upgrade the Performance of your Printer, To Explore the Immediate Solution for all the Printer Issues, Ring us @
123 HP DeskJet 980c Driver Download for Window
- Initially, connect your 123.hp.com/setup 980c computer to get the required amount of power supply to have premium quality.
- Make sure that network connectivity is stable in order to avoid hurdles.
- Later, on the driver setup page, click on driver and software option for getting the list of driver available.
- Incase, the preferred driver setup not obtain, move by a manual entry for instant search.
- Click on the download option on the same page that brings the user to a driver download hp deskjet 980c Driver page.
- Lastly, with the given manuals, begin to install the 123HP driver setup and go ahead with quality.
123 HP DeskJet 980c Driver Download for Mac
- Initially, connect with the strong power supply from getting the premium quality printing.
- Make sure you have a stable network to obtain high- performance operation for 123.hp/setup 980c.
- On the driver page, from the web search option search for the list of driver setup names.
- Click on the driver and software option on the driver setup page for the list.
- If in case, the driver setup not available manually look for the keyword.
- Further, click on the download option to download the required driver setup.
- Finally, with the help of USB cables, try to install 123 HP dekjet 980c driver setup from driver download to avoid hurdles in printing.
Facing Issues in Printer Driver Update for Windows in Deskjet 980c
1. Update HP Deskjet 980c Printer Drivers Using Device Manager
Go to Start and search for device manager and look for the category you want to update. Then, right click on the device and select Update driver and click on the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
2. Download HP Deskjet 980c Printer Drivers Manually.
Click on the Start and look for device manager and choose the category with the hardware you want to update. By clicking on the device and click on Update hp deskjet 980c driver. Tap the Browse my computer for driver software option.
3. Automatically Update dj980c Printer Drivers Using Driver Support
Click on Windows for change device installation and then click on the Change device installation settings in control panel settings from the list. The setting window display 123.hp.com/setup 980c or 123.hp.com and select the Yes option and click on save changes.
123 HP DeskJet 980c Troubleshooting
How to download printer drivers?
To download printer drivers go to 123.hp.com/980c and choose the printer model from the list. Then install the driver you want. The printer will automatically detect your computer configuration. Now download the complete Software/Driver updates.
How to install HP Deskjet 980c Printer without a disc?
HP Deskjet 980c Printer Install without disc go to Start menu and select Control Panel and then click on printers under the option Hardware. Tap on Add a printer. Now use the recommended port to install the printer.
How do I reinstall my HP Deskjet 980c Printer?
To download printer drivers go to 123.hp.com/dj980c and choose the printer model from the list. Then install the driver you want. The printer will automatically detect your computer configuration. Now download the complete driver and software.
How to change the HP Deskjet 980c Printer from offline to online?
Click start and click on the device and printer folder. Then, Right- click on the Hewlett- Packard printer or HP Deskjet 980c printer. Now, click on the Printer menu in the window that opens and uncheck “the option saying Use printer offline.