HP deskjet plus 4120 wireless Network setup
You need to keep Ethernet cable handy if you want to connect through LAN or other wired networks. Choose the Ethernet cable of optimum length without any damage. Discover the port on your printer to associate with the Ethernet cable. Plug the one end of the cable to the printer port and connect the other end to the system. Once the Ethernet cable has connected, move forward with the hp deskjet plus 4120 wireless network setup and printer driver installation. You can use the following procedures to install the driver successfully.
- You have to choose and download the best HP printer program for your device and download it.
- To start with the installation process, navigate to the website.
- After that type your hp deskjet plus 4120 wireless setup in the search bar and tap Enter.
- The above command will display the list of drivers and programs for your deskjet plus 4120 printer.
- The next step is you have to choose the printer software that fits your computer.
- The download process will start and completes within a few minutes.
HP deskjet plus 4120 wireless Driver Installation
With the above steps, you have completed the downloading process. Next, move forward to the installation part with the help of below instructions. You don’t need anyone’s help to install the drivers. You can do it by yourself by hp deskjet plus 4120 wireless setup.
- Open the download folder on your Computer and choose the downloaded setup package.
- To open, double-click the downloaded package or right-click the package and select open.
- The screen will display the Dialogue box. To proceed with the establishment, you need to click on Run or Yes.
- Your monitor will show the connection screen. There click on Keep on setting off to product choice page.
- Select the hpsoftware of your choice and accept the terms and conditions to finish the installation process.
- The selected software and driver will reflect on your PC and proceed with the on-screen instructions until the installation has finished.
- Don’t forget to choose the connection types as a wired connection.
- Flow through the monitor instructions by hp deskjet plus 4120 wireless network setup and click on OK to complete the setup.
- After completing the driver installation process, reboot your printer and check if everything is working fine.
How To Change Network Settings ?
Steps To change IP settings:
- Snap hp deskjet plus 4120 wireless setup alternative and select Settings.
- Then, move to Advanced Settings and check IP Settings.
- The notification screen will appear saying that deskjet plus 4120 printer expels from the system.
- To proceed, select OK.
- Never forget to save the changes that you have made. If you have not saved the changes, it will result in malfunctioning.
With the help of 123.hp.com/setup 4120 printer’s control panel, you can deal with the printer wireless connection. Even if you want to change the system settings you can do it. You can also turn the wireless on or off whenever you want. You can modify settings from connection speed, default passage, IP settings and firewall settings.
Steps To Print Network settings:
- To view the organize status screen, click on Wireless option.
- As a next step, you have to print the system arrangement page. For that, you need to select the Print Info option.
- Then go to Tools and Network Configuration Report.