HP envy pro 6400 Printer with WPS
Easily connect your HP envy pro 6400 printer with wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected setup. Connect the HP envy pro 6400 printer to your wireless network. HP envy pro 6400 WPS has two method of connections. Those are, Push button method and WPS Pin method.
Connecting the HP envy pro 6400 printer to WPS
Complete the printer connection with wireless by turning your printer and router in Wireless Setup mode.
- Step 1: Power on HP envy pro 6400 printer and Wireless Router.
- Step 2: Connect your HP envy pro 6400 printer with wireless network. Make sure your router has a WPS option.
- Step 3: Turn your HP envy pro 6400 printer to wireless connection mode.
- Step 4: Once connected, proceed to HP envy pro 6400 driver installation.
- Step 5: During the HP envy pro 6400 driver installation, the wizard will list the network available for your printer.
- Step 6: Select your HP envy pro 6400 printer and connect using WPS Pin.
- Step 7: Make sure your printer and computer is on the same wireless network.
- Step 8: Print to your HP envy pro 6400 wireless printer.
Note: If the WPS method is now working. It may WPS setup mode is timed out. Re-configure the envy pro 6400 printer with wireless network by installing drivers.