How do I find WPS pin on HP Office Jet Pro 9025?
First install hp officejet pro 9025 WPS pin printer software and driver:
I would like to give it a try to help you with this step on top of the answer given by others on this website. I have found this from other thread it can help you:-
- Be close enough to hp officejet pro 9025 printer to see the display.
- On your windows 10 or MAC computer, select Add Printer from the Control Panel.
- When you find your hp printer displayed select it.
- When it asked for your HP Officejet pro WPS Pin take a look at the hp printer display. This wps number is shown at this time, but doesn’t stay up very long.
- Type the WPS number into the space provided on your windows 10 computer screen.
- Wait while it begins loading the hp printer.
Need HP Officejet Pro 9025 WPS Pin?
- On your hp officejet pro 9025 printer screen, locate the WiFi protected settup icon, then Locate the WPS PIN.
- Touch PIN, and the hp printer will generate a PIN to be entered into your windows 10.
- Go back to your windows 10 computer, and as per above steps: (Then on the hp printer it will dispaly click add printer. When it asks for WPS Pin go physically to your hp printer/scanner and press on Wifi Protected setup on its touch printer screen with your finger) enter the WPS PIN.
- Wait for about few minutes, and the hp printer will be added.
- To confirm it has been properly set up, click again on the windows 10 Add hp printers & scanners icon to search for a hp printer and hp scanner and if it does not show any more then you have done the correct one.