123.hp.com/setup 9010 - HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer supports many features. 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Printer is for enhancing printing speed. Its dazzling outlook and features makes 123 hp officejet pro 9010 setup easy. Fax is an exclusive one in 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer. Officejet Pro 9010 Printer includes the following:
- hp Officejet Pro 9010 setup
- hp Officejet Pro 9010 driver
- hp officejet pro 9010 scan software
- hp officejet pro 9010 printer install
For seamless printing works, first time setup of 123.hp.com/setup 9010 is must. The first time Officejet pro 9010 setup is exciting.
For quality printing works,download the latest version of hp officejet pro 9010 driver for impressive outputs from a printer in a snap.
HP Officejet pro 9010 software install is must after download. A proper installation and a complete OJPRO 9010 setup ease your daily jobs.
Fixing issues in 123 hp com ojpro9010 setup is simple through our troubleshooting steps. For more technical assistance contact our Support Team.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Unboxing & Setup
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Check printer components well for 123.hp.com/ojpro9010. Follow the instructions further:
- Take HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer from its printer box.
- Open the access door for ink cartridge insertion into it.
- Close the access door of ink cartridge and start to insert papers in your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010.
- Finally, 123 hp officejet pro 9010 setup is done with basic requirements.
PAPER TRAY ALIGNMENT:
- On 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro9010, check tray extender.
- Place the paper in paper tray and adjust it.
- Align the papers into the tray of hp Ojpro 9010 printer.
SCANNER AND INK CARTRIDGE:
- Open the scanner glass lid and place a plain paper.
- After placing, lower the scanner glass lid back to its position.
- Tap OK on the 123 hp’setup printers control panel.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Provide Solutions For ?
Airprint: Airprint is a printer service recommended by 123.hp.com for printing from Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod through wireless network.
ePrint: ePrint is a cloud based service which enables you to do print jobs from anywhere with stable and reliable internet connection.
Cloud Print: Google Cloudprint is the free service which helps you to print using web-connected devices such as computers, tablets, or Smartphones.
Mopria Print: The Mopria Print service is a mobile printing technology designed for Android devices using Kit-Kat 4.4 operating system and later versions.
Reach Us to Satisfy the Need of Resolving your Printer Issues Quick Process.
We Extend our Hands to upgrade the performance of Printer with immediate Solution for all the Printer Issues Ring Us @
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Driver & Wireless Installation
HP Officejet Pro 9010 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- Enter your printer model as HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer and begin your search.
- Choose the compatible HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver and click on download option.
- Save the driver file on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on screen and finish 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer.
How to open HP printer software?
Once you download the HP printer software from official page, Follow the steps to install the printer software.
- For Windows 8.1: For opening HP printer software on Windows 8.1 operating system, go to download folder and find 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer software.
- For Windows 8:For opening HP printer software on Windows 8 operating system, navigate to downloaded files and complete the installation process.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP:For opening HP printer software on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP operating system, click on start menu and run it to install for 123.hp.com
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 WIRELESS SETUP:
The basic requirement for HP Officejet Pro 9010 wps setup is,
- Active wireless network connection
- Wireless network password and
- A Computer connected with network.
Connecting your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer to wireless network is not a tedious process, if you follow the below steps:
- Enter into your 123.hp.com’setup 9010 printer’s control panel.
- Tap on settings icon and go to wireless setup wizard.
- Click on your network from available network list, and tap OK.Enter the network password, when prompted.
- Now your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer gets connected to the wireless.
- The computer and hp Officejet Pro 9010 printer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Any USB cable connected with the printer must be disconnected before driver installation.
www.123.hp.com/setup 9010 Platform Support
HP printer is well associated with Windows and Mac Operating system. The appropriate driver installation on Windows and Mac Operating system plays a predominant role for flawless printing of documents and photos from 123.hp/setup 9010 printer. Try to install the latest driver software for uninterrupted printer service.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup - Windows 10 Update
Manually update any driver software on your computer.
- To update the driver software manually your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 computer needs to be connected with active internet connection.
- Open the device manager on your computer.
- Scroll down to search the printer device, and right click on the printer device.
- Click on the update driver option from the drop down list.
- An update driver wizard will be displayed on the screen. Select the search automatically for updated driver software icon.
- Now Windows will search for update on browser and then the updated driver will be installed instantly.
To install drivers from HP website.
- First visit the HP 123 hp setup Officejet Pro9010 webpage and enter your printer model name as HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Search for appropriate driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer device.
- Download the appropriate driver and extract the setup file.
- Make sure that the downloaded setup file is compatible for your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer device.
- Run the downloaded setup file and follow the guidance on the screen to complete the installation of HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer driver.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printhead Problem Error
Follow the below technical steps to troubleshoot the Printhead error:
- Initially turn on the printer, if 123.hp.com/oj9010 printer is not in steady state.
- Lift up the cartridge access door and remove the ink cartridge carefully.
- Now lift up the latch handle and take out the Printhead.
- Clean the Printhead and electrical contacts inside the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Place the Printhead in position and gently lower the latch handle.
- Now insert the ink cartridges and close the cartridge access door.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Printer Issue:
If you find any wireless issue with 123 hp ojpro 9010 Printer, then resolve it easily with HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Turn on your printer and connect it with your computer.
- On your computer, install and set HP Printer.
- Select your printer from device list and fix the issue with the help of 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Print and Scan Doctor.
- If still the issue is not resolved, then print the wireless network test result page.
- Now fix and resolve the issue.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Q&A's
How do I scan with HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 ?
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Scan Setup Easy– From Scan to Email.Search on the windows search by typing your printer number. On HP Printer Assistant Window, Choose Scan->Select Scan a Document or Photo. Use can also use scan shortcut on any Document to Email or Email as JPEG and then finally click Scan.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless ?
Locate to your HP Officejet pro 9010 printer’s control panel and press Wireless wrech icon. Now alter Setup icon -> Wireless setup wizard. Select the name of your desired network from the list available over there. If the list does not have a network name, select Enter New Network Name and follow the steps to register network.
Setup & Install
PC Tune Up
Diagnose and Fix
Check Repair Status